Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drip

I’m finding the unremitting cacophony of raindrops hitting the pavement to be so incredibly inspiring. I’m not sure what it is, but lately life has been beautiful, gracing me with moments where I can stop and pause, observing the things that are the natural world. Although I am still tired through all of this, there are these bizarre moments where all I desire is to dance, sing, and put my heart out there for everyone to see and observe. Music has become my second soul, the delicate undertones in sweet agreement with the harsher overtones. Bliss is the only way I can describe it; it's as if I have been physically transported to this other world, this place where music and human beings form one unique entity...

(wrote this like 2 years ago and I don't think it's that good, but a good friend asked me to never delete it, so it's staying.)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete